Responsibilities and duties
- Full bar service (including setting up and cleaning);
- Taking order efficiently and developing a suitable work pace to minimize waiting times;
- Making drinks in a quick and efficient manner;
- Keep bar area clean in accordance with the company’s guidelines;
- Process payments correctly;
- Bar experience (desirable);
- Dance music affinity and plenty of mileage in nightclubbing (essential);
- Ability to multi-task and work in a very busy environment (essential);
- High energy level and a can do attitude;
- Flexible schedule with full availability on nights and weekends, plus selected holidays and peak club season (essential);
- Excellent communication skills (essential);
- One year minimum experience in similar role (desirable);
- Team-player, reliable and responsible (essential);
- Pro-active in problem solving and work on own initiative to deal with problems;
Working conditions and hours
The position is based in Amsterdam Noord. The position has variable working hours, with a minimum of four shifts per month (variable 10+ hours per shift) during peak season.
There is a requirement of full availability during festivals, holiday season (Christmas or New Year and Easter) and King’s Day/Night.
To apply, send your CV and motivation, explaining why you would be a great fit to firstname.lastname@example.org.