- Shelter welcomes anyone who wants to enjoy the club and music with an open-minded and respectful attitude towards one another, the musical programming and the club.
- Violent behaviour, discrimination and harassment, sexual or otherwise, will be reprehended and will result in an eviction from the club.
- Shelter holds the right at all times to deny access to anyone, whether in possession of a presale ticket or not.
- Reasons for denied access may include – but are not limited to – a lack of knowledge regarding the programme, appearing with a large group, a visible state of inebriation, formal or inappropriate/offensive attire or a misplaced attitude. Guests dressed in – for instance, but not limited to – suits, dress shirts, football shirts or any kind of offensive apparel can be denied access.
- The minimum age to enter Shelter is 21. Shelter holds the right to ask visitors to present a valid ID.
- Shelter utilises a no-flash policy. Visitors who are caught taking cell phone pictures using flash can be forced to exit the premises by a member of the security team and/or club staff.
- We kindly request to pay attention to our neighbours when leaving the club.