Responsibilities and duties
- Responsible with setting up the club prior the night opening and cleaning when the night is closed;
- Ensure the bar is well-stocked and operating smoothly;
- Collect and clean glasses, as per need;
- Ensure all areas of the club are kept in top cleanliness condition at all times;
- Have an overview of the stock and the supplies and report any needs immediately to the Front Runner or Night Manager;
- Help customers with enquires and requests, as per need;
Qualifications and skills
- Runner (or similar role) experience (desirable);
- Dance music affinity and plenty of mileage in nightclubbing (essential);
- Ability to multi-task and work in a very busy environment (essential);
- Flexible schedule with full availability on nights and weekends, plus selected holidays and peak club season (essential);
- Excellent communication skills (essential);
- One year minimum experience in similar role (desirable);
- Team-player, reliable and responsible (essential);
- Pro-active in problem solving and work on own initiative to deal with problems;
- High energy level and a can do attitude;
- Eye for details.
- Ability to lift heavy items;
- Willingness to stand or walk for extended periods.
Working conditions and hours
The position is based in Amsterdam Noord. The position has variable working hours, with a minimum of four shifts per month (variable 10+ hours per shift) during peak season.
There is a requirement of full availability during festivals, holiday season (Christmas or New Year and Easter) and King’s Day/Night
To apply, send your CV and motivation, explaining why you would be a great fit to firstname.lastname@example.org.