Shelter is on the look out for a organised and proactive stock coordinator, to join our ever growing team. Hard worker, team worker, multi-tasking and problem solving, the Stock Coordinator is a hands on figure of the club, who is responsible for the management of the stock, and operational excellence of all Shelter bar areas, essential for the functioning of the club week after week.
Responsibilities and duties
- Restock all bars with the full assortment of drinks after the weekend finishes;
- Take inventory of the stock available in Shelter after each weekend and place order of drinks for the next weekend;
- Prepare and report all returns;
- Keep all stock areas organised and clean;
- Conduct the monthly stock count and submit the stock report to management;
- Develop and implement efficient inventory management procedures;
- Implement a loss prevention program and report any stock issues to management;
- Inspects shipments for accuracy and completeness, and resolves inconsistencies;
- Take inventory of all lockers and the issues after every weekend and report to management for fixing;
Qualifications and skills
- High school diploma or higher; at least 1 year of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified;
- Good intuition of stock needs, based on the drinking power of customers/upcoming event;
- Pays close attention to detail;
- Possesses strong organizational skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel);
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills;
Working conditions and hours
This position has variable working hours, that sum up to minimum 8 to 16 hours of work per week, which can be split across several days, as needed.
There will be considerable physical activity. May require handling of objects that can weigh up to 20 kg. Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment. The position is based in Amsterdam Noord.
To apply, send your CV and motivation, explaining why you would be a great fit to email@example.com.